Do you find it hard to get a workout in because you are constantly travelling? It’s easy to let travelling get in the way of your health and fitness goals, but there are also plenty of ways to stay active and burn fat on the road. The old adage “if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail” rings true in this situation. Here are 5 simple, but effective tips to help you stay active and healthy on the road.
- Pack healthy, portable snacks and meals.
- Pack workout clothing and shoes
- Pack a small workout item, like a jump rope or resistance bands or small weights that will easily fit in your suitcase
- Use simple and creative exercises that adapt to the setting you are in
*Examples for any hotel room include: pushups, triceps chair dips, standard planks, floor crunches, standing free squats, stationary lunge, jumping jacks, high knees, running in place, and plyo-squat jumps.
- Set a training alarm for the amount of time you have available to ensure you are getting a complete workout with little rest between exercises. If you only have 25 minutes to workout, use your time wisely and effective
Knowledge is power & preparation equals success!! If it is difficult for you to prepare or find the proper healthy and portable snacks or meals, Protein Rush is a great go-to product that takes all the thinking out of the equation. It is a single serving shake that you can take anywhere on the go! If you cannot take a liquid product with you, you can always reach for a Zero Impact meal replacement bar, available in 4 awesome flavors and extremely portable when you’re on the go! With these 5 simple tips, burning fat on the road will be a breeze!